Submit Bambara/Jula proverbs that you wish were included as a complement to the dictionary.
- DO this category if you are adding a proverb which you understand
- DO NOT use this category if you would like to ask a question about a proverb’s meaning or usage.
- The topic’s title should be the proverb itself.
- The Manding should be written in standard orthography (that is, using the Latin extended letters [e.g.,
ŋ]). (Here’s a link if you need help typing these characters on your keyboard.)
- The title may but does not necessarily need to include tone markings, but can.